Important Note 😍🎉
Finally we have shifted to our New Website, all database has been transferred to our new website. If you are a member of themeOforest then (Login with same details on PlugCart.net) or New Customer Kindly place your order on Plugcart.net 😍🎉
- Verified from VirusTotal
- 100% Original Product and Virus Free.
- Free New Version Lifetime On Single Purchase.
Price is in US dollars and included tax
- Products Are Purchased and Downloaded From Original Authors.
- The File is 100% Completely Untouched and Unmodified.
- Last Update: 20.01.2023
- Version: 2.1
Your transaction is secure with the Stripe. One of the famous payment gateway
Our all items on our website are Virus free and tested with "McAfee Secure"
After publishing the new update from author we upload the latest file on our website
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION & REVIEWS
Auctions for WooCommerce Overview:
Auctions for WooCommerce is a professional auction plugin that extends your WooCommerce store with a new custom product type: auction. Auction items with normal, reverse, silent, or proxy auctions. And you can use Auctions in conjunction with the Product Vendors plugin to create an eBay-style site where users can auction off their own items.
Auctions for WooCommerce is customizable via templates and supports hooks, translations, and WPML. It also includes auction-specific features like anti-sniping, live ajax bid refreshing, live bid browser notifications, different types of sorting.
Auctions for WooCommerce Features:
- Completely integrated with WooCommerce.
- Supports auction types: normal, reverse, silent, and proxy.
- Let’s you specify the starting bid, bid increments, the reserve price, the “buy it now” price, auction start and end times, and the item condition.
- An anti-sniping feature extends an auction’s duration for a predetermined number of seconds if a last-minute bid is placed.
- Bidders can add auctions to a watchlist and see all auctions they’re participating in on a My Auctions page.
- You decide whether to display auctions alongside regular products or on the auction-only page, and whether to show completed and upcoming auctions.
- Includes widgets for ending soon, future, recent / latest, featured, recently viewed auctions, My Auctions, random auctions, auction search, and My Auction watchlist.
- Sends automated email notifications — with editable email templates — when a customer is outbid, an auction is ending soon, a customer wins an auction and many more.
- Displays browser notifications when a bid is placed, a new auction is starting, and an auction closes.
- Includes badges for auction products and for winning an auction (shown to winning bidder only).
- Gives each customer a “My Auctions” page with a list of auctions in which the user has placed a bid (both active and won auctions).
- Lets customers sort by current bid, date, buy now price, activity, ending date, start date, or auction activity.
- Includes ajax live current bid and auction history updating.
- Let’s you choose from a compact or extended countdown format.
- Adds administrator features to wp-admin, including:
- Filter auctions in the WooCommerce product list by status (active, finished, failed).
- Icons to describe different auction statuses: active, finished, finished and paid, failed.
- Ability to create an auction from any type of WooCommerce product – simple, virtual or downloadable.
- Ability to manually delete any bid, and to manually or automatically re-list auctions.
- WPML compatible (note: does not support multiple currencies).
There are no reviews yet.