- Verified from VirusTotal
- 100% Original Product and Virus Free.
- Free New Version Lifetime On Single Purchase.
Price is in US dollars and included tax
- Products Are Purchased and Downloaded From Original Authors.
- The File is 100% Completely Untouched and Unmodified.
- Last Update: 21.02.2023
- Version: 2.0.4
Your transaction is secure with the Stripe. One of the famous payment gateway
Our all items on our website are Virus free and tested with "McAfee Secure"
After publishing the new update from author we upload the latest file on our website
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION & REVIEWS
GiveWP Form Field Manager Addon Overview:
Form Field Manager (FFM) allows you to add and manage additional fields for your GiveWP donation forms using an intuitive drag-and-drop interface. Form fields include simple fields such as checkboxes, dropdowns, radios, and more. The more complex form fields that you can add are file upload fields, Rich text editors (TinyMCE), and the powerful Repeater field.
POWERFUL CUSTOM FIELDS
There are many reasons to accept donations and some donations forms require additional fields to fulfill a certain requirement. Considering this, Form Field Manager (FFM) provides you with a powerful set of custom fields to choose from.
EASILY ADD CUSTOM FIELDS TO YOUR DONATION FORMS
Before Form Field Manager the only way to add custom fields to your WordPress forms was by using code. This was hardly ideal for many Give users. Now the process is much easier and more powerful than ever before!
REVIEWING FIELD DATA IS A BREEZE
Once donors have given you their information, you have access to review the fields they completed as well as edit them if needed. The data is available on the individual donation transaction screen within Give. Here’s a preview of what the fields look like once completed.
- Choose from 14 different form fields to create your perfect donation form
- No coding required, yet extremely extendible for developers
- Easily adjustable field placement across your fields
- Per-form fields – donation forms can have varying custom fields
- Easily view the donor’s completed fields per transaction
- Fully documented and supported
There are no reviews yet.