- Verified from VirusTotal
- 100% Original Product and Virus Free.
- Free New Version Lifetime On Single Purchase.
Price is in US dollars and included tax
- Products Are Purchased and Downloaded From Original Authors.
- The File is 100% Completely Untouched and Unmodified.
- Last Update: 08.03.2023
- Version: 1.16.0
Your transaction is secure with the Stripe. One of the famous payment gateway
Our all items on our website are Virus free and tested with "McAfee Secure"
After publishing the new update from author we upload the latest file on our website
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION & REVIEWS
WooFunnels WooCommerce Order Bumps Overview
Order Bump is a complimentary item pitched on the checkout page that the user can add to their order with a single tick on the checkbox.
Many business owners prefer to cross-sell items on the product page but that’s not a great strategy.
Simply because people aren’t sure of what they want to buy. They haven’t made up their mind yet.
So yet another pitch can be distracting.
Let them first select the right burger then show the fries or offer a deal on the two.
The best place to cross-sell hence, is on the checkout page. Simply because:
- The customer has mentally purchased the item
- They’re most attentive here
- You know exactly what they’re buying
Order Bumps are everywhere…
McDonalds uses order bump, Starbucks does, Subway and many other big retailers you shop from do!
Order bumps are quite successful in the offline world and they increase the average order value of a business by 20-30%.
And our success stories tell us they’re quite a hit in the online world too!
5 Easy Order Bump Ideas To Get a Kickstart
Here are a few interesting ideas for you:
- Complementary products – Items that complement the main purchase. For example – cleaning kit with a bottle or with leather shoes.
- Subscription-based products – Those that need a monthly/bi-monthly or weekly renewal. For example a pack of supplements, household supply, ointments etc. are products of regular use.
- Extended Warranty – makes a great order bump. People have an inherent need to protect their purchase and a warranty helps them achieve that goal. Expedited shipping is a no-brainer order bump. No matter what you sell, you can use faster shipping as a way to make your shoppers shell out a few dollars extra. But make sure you deliver fast as promised.
- Limited edition products- Tell your prospects that the supplies are limited or you’ve only got a 100 of those to sell. Exclusivity is a money-attractive magnet.
- Masterclass / ebook – If your audience likes to learn through digital products or courses, go ahead and offer more help through a pre-recorded masterclass or audio book.
There are no reviews yet.